The Gosford RSL CCAS elite junior development program includes on field and off field components and is designed for athletes who see Touch Football as their priority sport. The major emphasis is on individual skill development and game sense, focusing on understanding the technical side of Touch and making sure you’re having fun. The program is supported by Gosford RSL a leading local organisation wanting to provide further sporting opportunities for athletes in our region.
The Gosford RSL Academy of Sport Touch Football Program is open to both male and female athletes who are registered representative players of the four Touch Football associations on the Central Coast. The program is designed to enable athletes to take the next step on the Touch Football pathway as developed under the Australian Institute of Sport’s FTEM pathway framework
The CCAS will select a squad of boys and girls, who are of the highest standard regardless of position. Selectors will focus on the individual skills of athletes rather than a teams performance. A selection panel of CCAS coaches and independent coaches will review each applicant.
The CCAS decision regarding athlete selection is based on objective and subjective measures and the CCAS holds final responsibility for the selection of athlete’s into this high performance program.
The Gosford RSL CCAS Touch Football program is designed to up-skill athletes and assist them in progressing to higher representation in the sport of touch football. The program operates during the months of May to September, athletes will progress and be assessed against the FTEM Model of athlete development, Foundation, Talent, Elite and Mastery.
To be eligible for selection into the Gosford RSL CCAS Touch Football program scholarship athletes must be:
– Male or Female, turning 13, 14, 15, or 16 in the current calendar year (born 2005 to 2008)
– Currently residing with the Local Government Area (LGA) of the Central Coast Council
– Preferably be a registered member of Berkeley Vale (Panthers), Central Coast (Dolphins), Doyalson (Dragons) and Peninsula (Piranhas) Touch Football Clubs.
– NSWTA registered members are able to apply.
– Be a driven athlete, who is dedicated to improvement and committed to every session.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
Sorry. This form is no longer available.