The CCAS Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Triathlon program is a part of the Triathlon New South Wales development pathway and has been designed, along with other NSW Regional Academy triathlon programs, to bridge the gap between local and club representation and the Triathlon New South Wales Junior Development Squad.
Nominations for the 2023/24 program have now closed
The aim of the CCAS Triathlon program is to bridge the gap and provide the required support and development for identified athletes between local club ranks and progression into higher representation with Triathlon NSW and Triathlon Australia.
CCAS Triathlon athletes will have access to the following benefits:
- CCAS Merchandise pack
- Squad training sessions with CCAS and other Academy Triathlon squads
- 6 Month Gym Membership Voucher
- Mingara Athletics Track Pass
- Education Sessions on topics such as Nutrition, Sports Psychology, Drugs in Sport and Youth Leadership
- Invitations to special squad sessions with the CCAS distance running squad
- Access to Strength & Conditioning support and advice
- A musculoskeletal screening and education session from Coast Sport
- Opportunity to go on tour with the CCAS triathlon squad to an inter-academy training camp (additional fees apply)
- Opportunity to go on tour to Academy Games in Wagga Wagga ( additional fees apply)
- 20% discount on all CCAS merchandise and various other discounts including preferred pricing for Victor Sports and Water to Go among others
Each applicant is reviewed by an independant selected panel of coaches, administrators and invited representatives. The CCAS decision/s regarding athlete selection is based on objective and subjective measures and the CCAS hold final responsibility for the selection of athletes.
– Athletes must be between 13 and 18 years of age (i.e. born between years 2005 to 2011). An athlete who is 18 years of age in 2024 turning 19 in 2025 is eligible to apply.
– Currently reside within Central Coast Council LGA
– Be committed to progressing to higher representation within the sport of triathlon
– Possess strong skills and performance levels in either cycling, middle/long distance running or swimming will also be considered.
– Current or willing to become a member of CC Triathlon Club.